The remote work situation has heralded unprecedented challenges for HR teams across the globe.
Unipos welcomed scoutbee’s Director of People, Sonita Uijt de Haag, to the (virtual) stage to discuss promoting engagement and devising strategies for remote teams.
In this session we discussed how to create and deploy successful and robust people strategy in the face of uncertainty, how to stimulate employee engagement across multiple locations, and how she and her organisation have tackled the shift to remote work.
Watch the on-demand webinar with Sonita Uijt de Haag to learn more about:
– Creating remote work and people strategies with a long and short term view in the face of uncertainty
– Tips for engaging a remote workforce
– Maintaining a positive company culture in times of turbulence
– The increasing significance of purpose and values for the future of an organisation
– Unexpected challenges and solutions Scoutbee have discovered in the move to remote work
Meet the speaker
Sonita Uijt de Haag, Director of Human Resources at scoutbee, is an industry leader with over 13 years of experience in multiple fields including Human Resources, Business Development and Venture Development. Sonita graduated from Ohio University in 2006 with a dual-MBA in International Affairs, Business Administration and General Management.